Designed and still handmade by Oliver Carnate, this Patented FighterGrip extends the lifespan of MMA, boxing, and Muay Thai gloves. Solving the problem of improper care and and storage, FighterGrip supports the investment you already made in your gloves.
Bacteria growth is what causes that nasty boxing glove odor! Taking preventative measures can help you reduce or prevent that nasty smell.
BACTERIA NEEDS 2 THINGS TO GROW AND PRODUCE BAD ODOR IN YOUR GLOVES:
1. Perfect environment for bacterial growth.
a.) Ideal temperature, which ranges from 70 - 98 degrees
b.) Darkness, such as your training bag or closed car trunk.
2. Moisture caused by your sweat, which contains water, sodium,
chloride, potassium, trace minerals, other trace compounds.
What can kill bacteria or decrease bacterial growth in your boxing gloves?
Unless you burn or boil your boxing gloves, there are other ways to decrease or prevent bacterial growth. The first way is preventative measures. After that, it's a battle utilizing chemicals.
HOW DO YOU ELIMINATE BAD ODOR FROM YOUR BOXING GLOVES?
There are two ways of doing this:
1. Don't place boxing gloves in dark places like your bag or car trunk.
2. Don’t leave your boxing gloves in moist environments. Let them air out!
WHY USE A FIGHTERGRIP?
The FIGHTERGRIP has 2 major functions:
1. Helps to AIR DRY your boxing gloves naturally.
2. Keeps your boxing gloves easily accessible.
Sure, there are other ways of storing and air drying your gloves. However, none addresses air drying and having boxing gloves easily accessible, both at the same time.
- United States Patent
- Heavy Duty .125” Nylon Strapping
- Weather Resistant Black Nickel Electro-Plated Hardware
- 3 Zinc Alloy Rotating Snap Hooks
- 2 (75 lb rated) D-Rings
- Industrial strength hook and loop fasteners
- Additional 3/8" strapping to attach to a variety of objects
EquipGrip and FighterGrip Awarded United States Utility Patent