Designed by Oliver Carnate of Trigonal Gear and handmade in the Philippines, this Kali training bag is touted as the most durable and quality driven bag on the planet.
Not pleased with previous training bags and the options out in the market, Ollie decided to come up with a modern, simplistic, yet stylish piece that would emanate quality and durability. "Designing is one thing, finding the perfect materials is another. However, when you combine both worlds, along with a great team, the final product truly ends up being an amazing gear bag for our customers."
- Length: 34 inches
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Outside pocket: 8 inches x 4 inches x 2 inches (length x height x depth)
- Inside Pocket: 14 inches x 4.5 inches x 3 inches (length x height x depth)
- Shell: Ballistic Nylon Fabric (midnight-black), water resistant
- Liner: 500D Nylon Fabric (navy), water resistant
- Straps: 2 inch and 1 inch Nylon rated over 1200 lbs
- Zippers and Components: YKK (world's most reliable zippers)