Designed by Oliver Carnate of Trigonal Gear, this Philippine handmade Kali training bag is touted as the most durable and quality-driven bag on Earth.
Not pleased with previous training bags and the options out in the market, Ollie decided to come up with a modern, simplistic, yet stylish piece that would emanate quality and durability. "Designing is one thing, finding the most durable materials is another, but production is an entirely different beast. After a year of prototypes and testing, we bring you the most durable, stylish, and practical gear bag in the world!"
- Length: 34 inches
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Outside pocket: 8 inches x 4 inches x 2 inches (length x height x depth)
- Inside pocket: 14 inches x 4.5 inches x 3 inches (length x height x depth)
- Shell: 1050 Ballistic Nylon fabric (midnight-black), water-resistant
- Liner: 500D Nylon Fabric (navy), water-resistant
- Straps: 2 inches and 1-inch Nylon rated over 1200 lbs
- Zippers and Components: YKK (world's most reliable zippers)