Designed by Oliver Carnate of Trigonal Gear and handmade in the Philippines, this Kali training bag is touted as the most durable and quality-driven bag on the planet.
Not pleased with previous training bags and the options out in the market, Ollie decided to come up with a modern, simplistic, yet stylish piece that would emanate quality and durability. "Designing is one thing, finding the perfect materials is another. However, when you combine both worlds, along with a great team, the final product truly ends up being an amazing gear bag for our customers."
- Length: 34 inches
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Outside pocket: 8 inches x 4 inches x 2 inches (length x height x depth)
- Inside pocket: 14 inches x 4.5 inches x 3 inches (length x height x depth)
- Shell: Ballistic Nylon fabric (midnight-black), water-resistant
- Liner: 500D Nylon Fabric (navy), water-resistant
- Straps: 2 inches and 1 inch Nylon-rated over 1200 lbs
- Zippers and Components: YKK (world's most reliable zippers)