Step into the captivating world of the Southern Philippines with the Talibung, an extraordinary hand-forged sword adorned with the meticulously hand-carved outer portion of Kamagong wood. Crafted by skilled artisans, this piece embodies the rich heritage and craftsmanship of the region. Each Talibung tells a unique story, reflecting the spirit of the land it hails from. Experience the fusion of strength and beauty, as the robust steel blade meets the intricate elegance of Kamagong wood. Unlock the power of tradition and wield the extraordinary with the Talibung, proudly made in the southern Philippines.
- Blade = sharpened full tang 16.25" high carbon hand-forged steel (leaf spring)
- Please note: To prevent rusting, clean with a soft towel and add oil.
- Thickness = 5/32" (thickest part of the spine, then tapers)
- 1.375” height from the highest part then tapers to the tip
- 1.00" height closer to the crossguard.
- Total Length (from the end of the handle to the scabbard) = 24"
- Handle = approximately 3.50” grip
- Weight = 1.6 lbs with scabbard, 1.10 lbs without scabbard
- Wood = hand-carved
- outer portion of Southern Kamagong Philippine wood handle and scabbard
Please use swords with care.