Forged by our shop in the Southern Philippines by a Philippine Marine combat veteran. Designed for the purpose of training your system of martial arts.
Finally, something that is perfect for your training. Forged utilizing the same techniques for creating a live sword. The only difference? They are not sharpened! The closest and safest way to simulate the same applications as a live sword is to utilize a non-sharpened one. It's always best to exercise caution when training with training swords.
- Blade = Full tang 15-inch High Carbon Hand-Forged Steel (leaf spring)
- Please note: To prevent rusting, clean with a soft towel and add oil.
- Weight = 2.0lbs with scabbard, 1.3 without scabbard (each will vary)
- Wood = Handcarved Molave Phillippine wood handle and scabbard
- Single Pinned handle
- Trigonal Gear Mark
- Handmade training sword and knives will have slight variations, which is meticulously incorporated into each sword design for performance.
Trigonal Gear 15-inch Ginunting Steel Training sword is for training purposes only.
Use with care.